Pneumatrol Solenoid Valve
Type C15 ‘P’ Series
C1518 Namur 3/2, 3/5 Pneumatrol Solenoid Valve, Variable Voltages
Pneumatrol Solenoid Type C15 ‘P’ Series Features
- Interchangeable CNOMO interface coil units, including various hazardous area options
- Integrated Exhaust to Sprint (ETS) feature in 3/2 position
- Top face air connection
- 1/4″ BSP mains air connection and 1/8″ BSP exhaust ports
- Single coil spring return function or double coil stay put function
- Pilot exhaust dust caps fitted as standard
- Conversion Facility: Built in 3/2 to 5/2 function conversion facility for spring return and double acting actuators respectively
- SIL2 on energising, SIL3 on de-energising when used in 3/2 mode
A specialist supplier of pipeline equipment, valves, actuators, assemblies and controls. If your project requires a complete flow control system, Flow Control Solutions can also offer an assembly and test service for your peace of mind. We understand your requirements for valve automation and valve assemblies and believe that we have the right solution for you.
Flow Control Solutions Ltd is accredited to ISO9001-2015, this ensures the highest standard of service and supply. As a registered company within the BVAA our customers can be confident that we are constantly evolving with technical advances and conforming to new legislation.
Pneumatrol Limited is a specialist manufacturer accredited to ISO 9001. Operating from its headquarter in Lancashire, England, Pneumatrol provides engineered pneumatic solutions for use within hazardous and non-hazardous environments.
For over 50 years Pneumatrol has developed the technical and manufacturing expertise together with the market knowledge necessary to meet the demands of the Process, Rail, Energy and Industrial market sectors.
Pneumatrol designs and manufactures a wide range of pneumatic and electro-pneumatic products – standard or bespoke – to meet its customers’ needs and requirements.