5 Series Carbon Steel Flanged ball valve
Flowserve Worcester 5 Series flanged ball valve (519/529 series) feature an ISO 5211 mounting platform as well as the characteristics of full bore for sizes 15 – 40mm. The 519/529 series has been independently third party type approved to BS 5351, including fire testing to BS EN 10497. The 519/529 series is also available with the API 6D monogram upon request.
Flowserve 5 Series Flanged Ball Valve 1/2″ to 1.1/2″ Carbon Steel F519466TT7Z150, 2″ and above K514466TT150. Actuator mounting Conforms to ISO 5211 for ease of actuation.
Flanged ball valve Features
- Anti-blowout Stem Inserted from inside of valve body for greater safety.
- Ball 316 stainless steel as standard with pressure equalising equalising hole to balance cavity pressure when valve is open. Parallel ported ball maximises flow and minimises pressure drop (DN 15 – 50 only).
- Anti-static stem design Ensures electrical continuity between ball and body.
- Seats Wide range of seat materials to suit customer applications.
- Body seals PTFE as standard with firesafe integrity maintained with metal to metal secondary seal.
- Insert Screwed insert designed to withstand full line differential pressure.
- Wrench Ergonomically designed for ease of operation.
- Locking clip Maintains position of gland nut during actuation for long leak-free performance
- Gland Nut Does not need to be removed for actuator mounting thereby maintaining valve integrity.
- Flange Connectors Integral to body complying with all major international standards or alternatively to meet specific customer needs.
- Gland Packing Conforms to TA Luft requirement for emission regulation Materials of Construction Bodies are manufactured from cast material.* DN 15-50 sizes comply with N.A.C.E. MR.01.75/ISO 15156.
- Seat Design Cavity pressure relieving (CPR) seats ensure that pressure generated through media expansion when the valve is closed is safety relieved upstream.
Larger sizes available on request. *Depending upon material selection and flange configuration
A specialist supplier of pipeline equipment, valves, actuators, assemblies and controls. If your project requires a complete flow control system, Flow Control Solutions can also offer an assembly and test service for your peace of mind. We understand your requirements for valve automation and valve assemblies and believe that we have the right solution for you.
Flow Control Solutions Ltd is accredited to ISO9001-2015, this ensures the highest standard of service and supply. As a registered company within the BVAA our customers can be confident that we are constantly evolving with technical advances and conforming to new legislation.
Worcester Controls, founded in 1955. It supplies valves throughout the world for virtually any application. These include standard flanged ball valves, ANSI and DIN specifications in reduced and full bore, three-piece valves for cryogenic, high pressure, steam, diverter or sampling duty, high integrity valves, multi-way designs, modulating controls or customized solutions.
To help solve the biggest flow-control challenges, customers worldwide rely on the product lines, engineering, project management and service expertise of Flowserve.
Our history began over 200 years ago, and today Flowserve employs more than 17,500 associates in 300-plus locations around the world, including over 180 quick response centers that provide aftermarket parts and services to customers. And Flowserve offers more than 100 distinct pump models and a wide range of valve and seal products.
Through our unmatched combination of products, engineering and aftermarket services, we help our customers achieve tangible business results: lower operating costs, optimized performance, prolonged equipment life, mitigated risks and higher productivity.
Around the world, Flowserve is striving to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone.