PMV PS/PM Series Valve Limit Switch Box
The PS/PM Series UltraSwitchTM provides accurate and reliable position signaling in harsh corrosive environments. The engineered resin enclosure is provided with multiple switch options. An UltraDomeTM indicator for visual position indication is standard with optional flat top for lower profile. It is designed to be directly and easily mounted onto actuators for both rotary and linear indication. It may also be used as a junction box for direct connection of solenoid valves.
With a housing of high strength and corrosion resistant fiberglass-reinforced engineered resin, Nylon PA6/PA66, and pre-wired switches, it is both easy to install and withstands the toughest corrosive environments. Nylon PA6/PA66 is used in a number of different high strength, abrasion and impact resistant thermoplastic polyamide formulations. It offers excellent chemical resistance to common chemicals such as solvents, bases and salts. Designed to meet IP66/NEMA 4/4X standards, the PS/PM UltraSwitchTM is certified for both Intrinsically Safe and Non-Incendive hazardous locations.
Typical applications / Industries suitable for the PS/PM-Series UltraSwitchTM are:
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food & Beverage
- Municipal & Wastewater
Approvals for ATEX, IEC, FM and CSA hazardous locations, intrinsically safe and non-incendive.
- Switches available in a wide range of options
- Tool-free Quick-SetTM cams
- Easily accessed pre-wired terminal strip provided with extra terminals for solenoid valve
- Conduit entries (3x) ¾” NPT Conduit Entries or (3x) M25x1,5 Conduit Entries
- Temp. range -40°F – 180°F -40°C – 80°C
- Housing of PA6/PA66 Nylon. 25-33% Fiberglass-reinforced engineered resin
The PS/PM series valve limit switch box provides accurate and reliable position signaling in harsh, corrosive environments.
- Designed for easy installation on both rotary and linear actuators.
- The housing of Nylon (PA6/PA66) offers good chemical resistance to common chemicals such as solvents, bases and salts.
- Tool free Quick-set™ cams, Push – Set – Release!
- Flat or Dome cover with indicator
- Several switch options, mechanical, gold plated or P+F sensors
- EEx ia approved versions
A specialist supplier of pipeline equipment, valves, actuators, assemblies and controls. If your project requires a complete flow control system, Flow Control Solutions can also offer an assembly and test service for your peace of mind. We understand your requirements for valve automation and valve assemblies and believe that we have the right solution for you.
Flow Control Solutions Ltd is accredited to ISO9001-2015, this ensures the highest standard of service and supply. As a registered company within the BVAA our customers can be confident that we are constantly evolving with technical advances and conforming to new legislation.
PMV develops, manufactures and markets industrial valve positioners and switch boxes world-wide.
The approached market is the process industry including pulp and paper, oil and gas, power, refining and chemical process. PMV holds an ISO 9001 certificate of conformity which guarantees a high product standard and dependable delivery.